Tony is the President and Technical Director for Integrity Air Monitoring, Inc. He has over 20 years experience providing a full spectrum of source testing services, ambient air monitoring and meteorological monitoring.
Professional and Industry Experience
Tony began his environmental career working in a water treatment laboratory. His interest in environmental science led him to pursue academic curriculum in biology, chemistry and geology, including graduate studies. Following graduation, Tony began working as an environmental scientist performing source sampling, ambient air monitoring and meteorological monitoring for an environmental laboratory. In 1990, he joined an industrial consulting company to start and manage their Source Measurements division. Within ten years, his department became one of the largest testing providers in the state. In 2002, in partnership with Jim Lewis, he founded Integrity Air Monitoring, Inc. which has grown to be one of the most trusted air testing companies in the Southeast.
Tony has extensive experience in source, or stack, testing and managing complex test scenarios for large manufacturing facilities. As the Technical Director for Integrity, he specializes in Continuous Emissions Monitoring (CEM) methodology, equipment design and installation. With over 20 years experience in control device evaluation along with in-depth air monitoring analysis knowledge in various industrial settings, Tony has expertise satisfying jurisdictional regulatory requirements including federal, state and local programs. He is committed to promoting the industry’s professional organizations, evidenced by his speaking engagements and involvement with the air monitoring trade’s prominent associations.
- Qualified Source Testing Individual (QSTI) for groups one through four, certified by the Source Evaluation Society (SES)
Professional Affiliations and Industry Representation
- Source Evaluation Society (SES)
- Carolinas Air Pollution Control Association (CAPCA)
- Source Evaluation Society (SES) Safety Guidelines Handbook Contributor
- American Furniture Manufacturers Association Guest Speaker
- CPCC Occupational Health and Safety Environmental Management Guest Speaker
- UNCC Biology Department Guest Speaker
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Graduate Studies in Earth Science, Occupational Health and Safety
Contact Tony by email.