Andrew is the indoor air quality and industrial hygiene testing specialist for Integrity Air Monitoring, Inc. He has over 7 years experience and is QSTI qualified.
Professional and Industry Experience
Andrew began his environmental career as an analytical chemist for an environmental laboratory in New York. In 2000, he moved to Charlotte, NC, continuing his environmental career for a regional engineering consulting company where he gained experience in air monitoring, construction materials testing and geotechnical testing. He also became a Health & Safety Consultant and managed industrial hygiene, air quality and noise monitoring projects for numerous clients. Andrew joined Integrity in October of 2003 and currently performs stack testing and industrial hygiene project management.
- Qualified Source Testing Individual (QSTI) for group three, certified by the Source Evaluation Society (SES)
- Certified Visible Emissions Evaluator
Professional Affiliations and Industry Representation
- Source Evaluation Society (SES)
- Carolinas Air Pollution Control Association (CAPCA)
- BS in Environmental Science, SUNY College at Oneonta
Contact Andrew by email.